Categories 1956-1968 Stanley G Rees1960 to 1969EVENTSEvents GalleriesNEWSPhoto ArchiveSchool History ( post 1895 )

Opening Ceremony by H.R.H. Prince Philip, 3rd Nov.1960

      Please click on  the heading ”Videos ” to view the film of the official opening of the School ,on the new site at Pwll, by His royal Highness Prince Phillip, Duke of Edinburgh. Headmaster was Mr. Stanley G Rees M.A.( appointed 1956). This new School replaced the original School built 1895 at […]

Read More