Historical Maps, showing the development of Marble Hall Road area, and formation /development of the County Intermediate School for Boys and Girls , built 1895/6, later to be renamed the Llanelli Boys’ Grammar School in 1945 , and the Llanelli Boys’ Grammar technical School in 1956 .See notation ,purple, ”1 ”. The Grammar School moved […]Read More
Category: 1895-1917 William Lewis M.A.
William Lewis M.A., Headmaster Jan 1895 to Oct 1916. ( b.1865 – d.1916 )
Mr William Lewis and Mr. Willis Walker with Pupils in 1910 Higher education was developing in Wales in the later part of the nineteenth century with the opening of three University Colleges namely ,University College of Wales, Aberystwyth in 1872, Bangor in 1881 and Cardiff in 1883. In conjunction therewith – via the ”Welsh Intermediate […]Read More